We run Programs that can be characterized by:
- a vision and ambition which will grow more concrete as we progress in execution;
- in which priorities are steered by their defined Added Value.
As very concrete projects are being defined, the vision will be realized step by step. In addition, our experience and lessons learned will give guidance to planning and control.
Projects managed by us can be characterized by:
- a thoroughly challenged problem definition;
- concrete and business case driven objectives and scope;
- fully integrated organizational change management (instead of a separate change track).
A thorough business case not only justifies the execution of a project, much more importantly: it serves as the key instrument to steer and manage the project and drives every decision. Finally, end results of any project should be monitored and evaluated against the original business case.